This is where I come... to breathe... to find calm amidst the storm that I call living... to process the challenges thrown my way...

Follow along. Maybe you'll find a fresh breeze, or a calm spring day, or a challenge for yourself.



November 8, 2013

Growing To-Do

You would think that a well thought out plan (which I thought ours was) would involve few additions to the plan. Boy, was I wrong!

But we are making so much progress every week that I really couldn't be happier. Yes, the date I originally expected to move in is about to pass... And yes, we still have a lot to do... But it's so much better when I step back and look at all that's done! 

Still, the planner in me just can't help making a list to tackle this weekend... The satisfaction of checking things off is so rewarding! So, let's see what actually gets accomplished this weekend...

1) Finish tearing out the bathroom. And I mean a complete gut basically down to the studs!

2) Put in the new cement board subfloor. 

3) Purchases galore! Buy the new bathroom vanity...

4) Buy the new countertop and sink (more on picking this from the innumerable options in another post!)

5) Buy the tile for the floor (which I love!)

6) Buy the decorative tiles for the bathroom "bling" (which I am also in love with!)

7) Buy wood pieces for the wanescoting that's going into the bathroom

8) Buy the paint for the bathroom wanescoting area

9) Buy the faucet 

And hopefully... 

10) PAINT! (I'll admit, this feels like an unending project at this point and I don't even know how to itemize this anymore!)

Wow, it looked smaller on my paper list when I didn't number them... And that makes me wonder if we can actually accomplish all of this... But we shall see!

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment