This is where I come... to breathe... to find calm amidst the storm that I call living... to process the challenges thrown my way...

Follow along. Maybe you'll find a fresh breeze, or a calm spring day, or a challenge for yourself.



November 4, 2013

Purchases

It is so tempting to blog right now that I just cannot resist! But it is late on Sunday night after a long weekend of house stuff and I need sleep to make it through the week ahead! So as much as I want to make this an actual article... Here's what you get... 

Three hours at Lowes was far too long today. But the reward of figuring out what the plan is for the bathroom (one huge stress lifted!) and starting purchases for the most expensive piece of the project was worth it...

And now a glimpse at the first bathroom purchases!



No comments:

Post a Comment